Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Make It Stop

Oye. I'm admittedly a bad patient. I complain and whine, alot, to anyone who will listen when I am sick. Today I'm in a rather large amount of pain. The sores in my throat have advanced and taken over my tongue and both of my ears are now throbbing. Now that I've grossed everyone out...I'll continue.
I rent out an apartment in my basement. My feelings on that are a post for another day. They are nice people but I don't like having the apartment. Anyway, as I said I'm whiny and a bit sensitive to EVERYTHING today. They have a baby and, for the love of all things good, it seems the baby has been crying non-stop. It's not their fault or the baby's fault but somebody please, please make it stop. I just want the crying to stop and stop now. Argh. If I didn't think it would hurt so much I might break down and cry.
I'm in bad enough shape that I can't see myself returning to work again tomorrow. From what information I can find, I'm no longer contagious due to my meds. However, I don't think my co-workers want to hear my incessant whining. So far today, it's 10:32, I have completed 50% of a 6X6 baby gift album. Boy, I love my Close To My Heart 6X6 reflections guide for quick, easy albums. I'm hoping to finish the album by lunch time and start on my Christmas card order books this afternoon. Sleeping (breathing causes a dry throat) hurts like a bitch so I might just stay up late and keep working. Frankly, not sleepig seems like a better alternative to waking up in the night with my throat swollen half shut like I have the past few nights.

Sigh, I told you I'm a complainer and a big weenie.

No comments: