Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So Excited!

My baby girl starts tap dancing tonight. I can't freakin' wait. I have to say I've been waiting for this day since the moment they said "It's a girl!" I immediately thought "Yes, she'll go to tap!" If you are female, and sometimes male, it is almost a rite of passage to be a Bonnie Kilburn dancer. I did it, my sister did it, my best friend and her sister...the list goes on and on. I loved dancing but wasn't very good at it.
Jillian loves to dance and I love to watch her. I could watch her all day. She is very excited for her dance class tonight. I have a little pink leotard for her with dance shoes on the front and a pink tutu attached to it. She is going to look so darn cute. I will, of course, take a roll of film of her tonight. She can't wait to see Bonnie. I introduced her to Bonnie at the Frex and Jillian has been talking about her ever since. She keeps saying "Bonnie will be at my dance class, Mama. " I've trying to gently explain to her that Bonnie won't be her teacher. But she is having none of that. She keeps telling me Bonnie will be there.
Ahhhh....I can't wait for tonight. I'm ashamed to say I'm one of THOSE crazy parents. LOL...kidding...I'm so NOT ashamed!!!

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

Good Luck!

I can't wait to hear how she does. Its so much fun to watch them.