Friday, August 31, 2007

My Usual Friday Complaint

I am so bored that I can hardly stand to be around myself. I have all kinds of thing to do. In fact, it looks like a paper bomb went off in my office. Note to self...organize this place next week. I always find Fridays to be a struggle but today is even worse than usual. Nothing makes for a long day like anticipation. I'm anticipating the long weekend, I'm going for mojitos and pedicures with the girls right after work, and I don't have my usual chit chat superstar BFF today. I'm going though serious withdrawal...enjoy your freakin' vacation day.

Today is JJ's last day in the R's daycare class. She moved to this class just for the summer and it has been great. I know we will also love the new teacher she will have on Tuesday. But I have say that I'm bummed she won't have R all year. I just all around like R as a person and I adore the way she interacts with the children. She had some very sweet things to say about JJ this morning and I know that JJ feels the same way about her. But c'est la vie and we are on to knew adventures. That is what life is all about.

Okay so I really have nothing to say. I'm just filling time because it's only 1:21. I will now go find someone to entertain me. My poor co-workers.

2 comments:

Queen Mel said...

you don't want to talk to me (sniff, sniff)......

Organize your office this PM, at least some.

Mojitos can't come soon enough

Sunny said...

What's wrong with me?!! You can't chat with me?!!! I'm dying for chattiness. DYING~!!!!

I can taste the mojitos now.