Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gotta Take My Own Advice

I must learn to take my own advice today before I have a stroke. My day started out just fine until I pulled into the parking lot at work. I have a reserved spot behind our building because I'm in out of the office a lot visiting clients.

I have the f'ing parking spot from hell. I know I should be thankful, especially in January, that I have a spot so close to the building. Well, what the hell is the good of it if I can't get in it?!?!?! Tell me that!! All too often, the blue mail van makes it nearly impossible for me to get into my spot, or another employee parks in my spot, or a member of the public takes it. Are they blind or just to dumb to read the large sign with red print that says RESERVED?!?!

This morning took the cake. This asshole, who works in the building, was standing in the middle of the parking lot smoking. I couldn't get in my spot because of where he was standing. That fucker looked at me and turned and kept smoking. He didn't budge an inch! My anger bubbled up like you wouldn't believe. I was absolutely livid. Luckily, my windows were closed because I called him every curse word I could think of and then I made up some very creative new ones. Bastard.

I'm also having computer problems today. They've been going on since yesterday and it's really making it difficult for me to work. I keep having this same issue and to fix it, they have to re-image my computer. I don't even know what re-imaging means. For the sake of my sanity and your own safety...DO NOT even start to explain. It would cause my head to spin and then I would melt into a puddle on the floor. Unfortunately, each time this happens I loose 1.5 days of work and then I have to fix everything to my liking on my PC again. Fixing everything is not a big deal but today other little issues are cropping up. They are super frustrating and annoying and will cause me to have a stroke very soon. So, here is sit waiting for IT to come and fix it again. It's good thing they are a nice bunch of people because today I'm a woman on the edge. GRRRRRRR! And that was not a sexy little kitty growl. That was a damn nasty bear growl - just so were clear.

2 comments:

gypsybug said...

so what is the advice you would give yourself today??

The Original Princess said...

To just chill out. By the way, not going to happen.