Monday, August 20, 2007

It's Only Noon?!?!

The Princess family is back at work today after a week of vacation. I must admit that I was kind of looking forward to coming back to work. I love being home with JJ but I need a different sort of intellectual stimulation after awhile.

It has certainly been an interesting morning. So far I've had an indepth conversation with a co-worker about an serious incident that took place while a few weeks back, I've spoken with 2 different policing agencies, and as a result of one of my conversations with the police, gave myself a very good scare. I was shaking like a leaf after that conversation and my co-worker, gotta love him, even made me leave for coffee to get my mind off things.

My first day back started off with a bang - at least it's not dull. Let me leave you with a wise quote from my almost 4 year old big girl "Momma, did you know that each snowflake is different? Just like samosas." - JJ, August 18, 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, they grow up so fast!

Mmm...Samosas

Lori

Queen Mel said...

that kid, that kid, she is way too funny......such a fun girl in training.....