Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Totally Addicted

There is a new pusher in town. It turns out that sleepy little Fraser Ave isn't as sleepy as we thought. The new supplier is unsuspecting in her inconspicuous bungalow, running her in-home daycare. She is a tricky one. She invites people over for Cuban food and than BAM! hits you with a mojito to start with. That was the end of life as I knew it and just the beginning of my spiral down into addiction.

Jay had us make mojitos last night as part of our monthly Epicure together. We were like Pete Doherty loose in a crack lab. Everyone loved the mojitos. The are delicious, refreshing, and delicious. I wanted one for breakfast this morning. Lucky for me we didn't have the fixings. I also wanted one for lunch and supper. And....I had one for supper. I only had enough rum to make one and that is a good thing. I would have spent the evening eating pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and drinking mojitos. I guarantee that my Friday evening this week will consist of a few mojitos. It's going to be good.

I'm thinking that I might convert the water line to the kitchen sink into a mojito line. That way I can just turn on the tap and fill my glass. I mean who really needs water in the kitchen anyway? We have it in the bathrooms and the garden hoses...any more than that would be overkill. Don't you think?

4 comments:

Queen Mel said...

all in favour say "aye"


AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous said...

so I guess I dont' need to ask you what you will be drinking at the PJ Party...LOL

Sunny said...

Oh, it's already in the works to convert a 16 gallon paint bucket into a huge mojito for the PJ Party!!!

Anonymous said...

Always happy to be of service! We will have to try the margaritas soon.