Sunday, September 02, 2007

Pay Back

Yesterday I had a glimpse of what it must be like to be around me. It seemed like my child didn't stop talking the entire day. O...M...G. I love her to pieces but by the end of the day I just wanted her to stop. Even at bedtime, she wouldn't stop talking. I held my tongue all day but at that point I had to say to her "JJ stop talking right now and go to sleep".

It's been mentioned to me maybe once or twice that I talk alot. I'm officially giving you all permission to say to me "Princess, please just stop talking." Now I can't gurantee that I won't start to get bitchy if this happens alot. But after yesterday, I will certainly be more understanding if it does. I'm also going to make a concentrated effort to not talk quite as much.

But cut me some slack once in awhile. If I'm talking your ear off maybe it's because I've missed you and I'm excited to see you ;) Or maybe it's because I just talk alot.

No comments: