Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Wish is Your Command

Well, looky here. What is that on my feet up there? RED SOCKS!! Not even 24 hours after I put out the call, I am the proud new owner of red socks. And don't be fooled, these are not just any red socks. They are FUZZY red socks. Wait for secret santa...ppffttt! They don't call me the Princess for nothing. I wondered who would be the first to provide me with red socks. Shelley is the one who came through for me. Thank you!!!!! Unfortunately for you all, this has taught me a very valuable lesson. What is that lesson you ask? All I have to do is ask and I shall receive. It's good to be me.

Tonight, instead of going to bed just "thinking" of red socks, I will go to bed wearing red socks. Wearing them will bring me very happy thoughts. Can it get any better than taking red socks to bed?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good lord!

Madiegirl said...

LOL...oh J, you said it best.
Now Princess, had you have put out a request for STU Gross Green socks, you'd have been on your own...
But when you request a UNB Royal Red/Lovely Liberal I must fulfill my duty as the spreader of everything V-Reds and Government Grampy :-) Enjoy....

Anonymous said...

OMG...Shelley, what have you done????

NickyT said...

Stop feeding the beast LOL!!! Melanie and I can't take anymore. She is not only going to think she can rule Camp Stupid but she is going think she can rule the World with us as her trusty servants! hahahaha
Love ya Princess

gypsybug said...

I want a pony....
I want hair extensions......
I want a pair of Seven jeans...
I want cool hooker boots....

Anyone buying....I like pink fuzzy socks???

Queen Mel said...

{rolling eyes, rolling eyes}

Oh No! My eyes have gone to the back of my head and are dilating bad - HELP! HELP!

Sunny said...

Ponies stink, hair extensions are icky, I have a pair of Seven jeans....hmmmm hooker boots sound good right now....

Princess gets everything and now Shelley...you have created a monster!!!!!!!!

Sigh

The Original Princess said...

Buaahhhhh! Bow down to the Princess!

Hollee said...

Ummm...didn't we go down a similar road with pot holders & scope once?? LOL