Saturday, September 29, 2007

Secret Santa Secrets

It is that time of year again when our little, but ever growing, group chooses names for our secret santa exchange. The powers that be, have changed things up a bit this year. We have an earlier start date and a whole new list of rules made up with little ole me in mind. I must be really good.

Guess what? The joke is on all of you. You were all so concerned about me trying to figure out my secret santa and last year I got all the blame. Holy crap, you have been pointing at the wrong girl. I'm not mentioning any names YET but there are at least 2 people WAAAAAYYY worse than me. I've been pretty laid back. I've been keeping my ears open and taking in information quietly. Well, at least one person is acting like a freaking Secret Santa Pitbull on speed!

Remember this my friends, it's not just the Princess you need to keep on eye on. Royalty, nomads and embryos are all rather devious too.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Princess, how are we supposed to gather information if you warn them that we are out there?!

I just got another clue today!!!!

Queen Mel said...

Is somebody hounding you? That is hilarious......damn those bastards for trying to pull you into something you just don't want to be part of.

Remember, secrets are a good thing, hence the name "secret santa"...

NickyT said...

Don't stay silent. It was easier to hide behind you when you were out there with the rest of us *wink, wink*

gypsybug said...

What?? and ruin the surprise??

Evil Grin :->