Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Socks, Socks, Wonderful Socks

I have a little secret. Actually, I have a lot of secrets but one a time, folks. One at a time. I love late night confessions too. Oops, there is another one. On to the secret at hand. Here it is...

I wear boots almost every day from September to May. I bet you think I'm wearing just plain old socks, right? Wrong! I usually wear crazy looking socks in my boots. The great thing about boots is that nobody knows. I wore the pink beauties above yesterday. Nice, huh? I have some with flowers, some in green that fade into blue. I particularly like striped socks. You know what else? I don't even care if they match. In fact, more often than not, my socks don't match. Again the beauty of boots is that nobody can see. I've also been known to wear socks that have holes in the them too. I'm not fussy.

But do you know what I don't have? Red socks. I love red socks. They are my absolute favourite. Red socks give me happy thoughts. I haven't really seen any at the store, that I can remember anyway. The next time I see red socks, I'm definitely buying some. Hey, if you see a pair maybe you could pick them up for me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe if you are nice, your secret santa will bring you some!!!

gypsybug said...

do you know what???? I actually bored socks from you once and they didn't match!!! but beggers can't be choosers

Kimmartha said...

Hmmmm, I used to have red socks with white stripes and hearts on them...wonder where they ever went to?

Queen Mel said...

You keep the same socks on you've worn all day in boots - ewwwwww

You must, must, must change those for different ones my dear....

I need new socks and new boots Princess, that will be our next shopping gathering.....we may even stumble unto your red socks

The Original Princess said...

I only wore them for the pictue. Do you want me to take a pic of my barefeet? Do you want to touch them?