Wednesday, September 12, 2007

She Did What?

Picture it - my basement last night at 10 pm. I'm sitting there having a conversation online and I notice a bottle of sunscreen sitting on the desk beside me. I love, love, love the smell of sunscreen. Of course I pick it up and open it so I can smell it. I then proceed to rub it on my hands. I was heading to bed soon and I thought maybe the smell would make me dream of the beach. Well, then my eye was itchy so I scatched it. The result? Sunscreen in my eye at 10 pm on a work night in the fall.

You can't imagine how much my eye was stinging. Oh wait, Amy, you probably can.

6 comments:

Queen Mel said...

ROFL.....yes, yes, yes.....Amy so would know about having to wash her EYE out!!!

I almost fell off my chair and had to remove my glasses I was laughing so hard, I might go into convulsions at some point soon here.........LOL

gypsybug said...

OMG - you're bad!!! hilarious!! Don't you just love an inside joke.....haha...in your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or eye to be exact...............ROTFLMAO

Sunny said...

That's bad!!!!!!! I am having a hard time containing myself...besides, Amy won't let him do that anymore.

Kimmartha said...

I had to read this twice before I remembered the "allusion"!! That is waaaaaaaay too funny!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't hear the whole story because I was out on smoke break but I caught enough of it to laugh my ass off at this post....lol

gypsybug said...

Good times, oh, good times!