Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Heard a Rumor

I heard there are truck loads of girls heading to Lake George on Saturday night. I've heard rumblings of karoake, pole dancing, drinks, cameras...all kinds of stuff. Oh and one person who wants to feel like crap the next morning. Sweetie, it's a good thing your cute because I'm not sure about that comment :) I guess the trucks and special bus will be pulling in to the Lake around 6 pm. Nothing says trouble like a bunch of girls in trucks. Actually, nothing says trouble like the special bus. Those involved in the special bus know what I mean....helmets, star sunglasses, window licking, knees up to your chin in the back row, knocking on windows at Accenture. Good times.
Yup, Saturday is going to be a good time. I'm wondering if someone should call the Lake folk and let them know we're coming. Nah...let it be a wonderful, wonderful surprise for them. Are you afraid yet Jen?

14 comments:

Sunny said...

If not, she should be...yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!! Over 144 karaoke CD's to choose from....Islands in the Stream...I wanna be Dolly, who wants to be Kenny?

Anonymous said...

LOL oh sweet jesus. All I can say is that its a good thing I own my cottage so my neighbours can't evict me....lol.

Anonymous said...

who wants to feel like crap the next morning?

The Original Princess said...

I"ll be your Kenny if you do Loveshack with me!!!

Amy want to feel like crap the next morning. God love her, she's a ball of fun.

I'm getting excited.

gypsybug said...

I want to feel like crap in the morning, puke before noon, shower, shit and be at my open house for 2pm.

Sunny said...

I'll check and see if I have Loveshack and if I don't I'll find it somehow.

Kimmartha said...

Loveshack - love that song!! Look it up on Limewire - I'm sure there will be tons of versions there!!

Anonymous said...

Oh God! Karaoke? Well, this weekend should be interesting, if nothing else. I was really hoping my new product would be here so I could bring the new dip, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Can't wait!

NickyT said...

I could probably sing all songs listed without lyrics. Acapolco (never claimed to be great at spelling) if you would so choose to hear it.

I don't want to feel like crap. I did that last Sunday after drinking 3 pictures of Marguaritas with Melanie last weekend. Any of you who have had Tay Creek Tequilia can feel for me I'm sure lol.

The Original Princess said...

Copacabana!! Here name was Lola..

Sunny said...

I think there should be warnings on those Tay Creek Marguaritas!!!! Mel serves them ultra potent!!

I am going to look. Karaoke is hard to find, regular song is easy but Karaoke not so much. Paul is taking tomorrow off from work to finish the CDs and possibly look for new ones. My friend Marc has even more than I do so I'll be calling him and asking if I can either borrow or copy them.
Don't worry girls, there will be lots to choose from.
Any other requests just let me know by email or phone or carrier pigeon as soon as possible.

NickyT said...

Jen, you guys ever Burn Karoke CD's before? Just asking as we have never been able to get them to burn as a Karoke CD. But, that was ages ago and Rob isn't always the smartest :P

The Original Princess said...

Make sure to give Paul a huge thank you! It's nice of him to take a day off to to that for us!

Queen Mel said...

Gosh Girls, it sounds like a blast.....I think I may just have to present myself to the bash of the century!