Friday, September 07, 2007

I'm All Alone

It's Friday morning and I'm sitting in my office all alone. My co-workers are all out for the day. I have my performance evaluation this morning so my supervisor will be here...eventually. I don't like being here alone. It's lonely. Heck, I don't like doing anything alone. I mean what's the point in wearing a tiara if there is no one around to see it?!?! I need to go get some coffee to spark me up. Then I might just have to go down to my dad's office for some company. Jenn is downstairs but she has to serve clients. Darn clients getting in the way of my social life. Grrrr.

I guess I'll go get that coffee and then start looking for some friends. Don't be afraid to email and call me today.

Love,

One Lonely Princess

4 comments:

gypsybug said...

Sounds like you need a good dose of girl weekend fun!

The Original Princess said...

Aww...not another dose...I hate the dose ;))

Madiegirl said...

You should be stamping today :-)

Queen Mel said...

I've tried to keep you going...I try