Thursday, March 20, 2008

Multi-functional

Remember awhile back I posted this? It turns out my skirt and boots are multi-functional! Tuesday morning I discovered they double as a "taking out the garbage skirt and boots". I navigated my way down the icy driveway in a skirt and 3 inch heels. All the while pulling the Trius garbage dolly behind me. I'm sure the old man next door took one look at that, turned to his sister who lives with him and said "That's hot." Then went and poured himself a second cup of coffee and watched Canada AM.

4 comments:

Baby-Sweet-Pea said...

Thanks for the giggle Princess. : )

Sunny said...

That's hilarious!!!

gypsybug said...

You better believe that's what the old man said!

Hollee said...

Yup...he said that allright...then went out and bought the same skirt and boots for himself!! And now he feels pretty while watching Canada AM :)