Sunday, March 16, 2008

Alive and Well...imainge that!

Here we are exactly one week later and I'm recovering. This morning I noticed that the sores in my throat are gone. My throat is still a bit tender but nothing serious - woo hoo!!! I have some eating to do to make up for lost time. My muffin top has been suffering from this.

I saw my doctor on Friday morning. They didn't call me back Thursday because they were still trying to get the results from my swap from the microbiology lab. I guess there were some issues with it. I heard my doctor get on the phone and ask, in a not so friendly way, what the hold up was with my swab. He and his staff were not impressed about the wait. When he came in the room, he looked my my throat and said "Well, that's nice and pussy." I was full of pus and infection in my throat, ears, and glands (or something like that). I was in so much pain that I didn't really care. He gave me some penicillin for the infection and some Tylenol 3 for the pain. I really like my doctor. He doesn't mess around and he likes to prescribe stuff :) I don't normally like to take meds but, holy hell, something had to give.

I'm still tired today but I'm not in pain. I'm going to take it easy today and tomorrow I'm back full force. I'm looking forward to going back to work. I'm looking forward to seeing my girls...my god it's been weeks. I'm looking forward to Easter with JJ next weekend. Today I'm going to make some cute little baskets to fill with candy for her.

3 comments:

proudmamma said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better! I was getting a little worried about ya. Hope to see ya next weekend. The Polchies and Stewart Clans are already confirmed.

Baby-Sweet-Pea said...

You better be good for Friday night!!! Glad things are coming around...have missed ya. ; )

Madiegirl said...

Glad you're feeling better !