Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Miracle

My daughter experienced an easter miracle about 30 minutes ago. The miracle was the fact that I did not kill her in the middle of the front yard. There may be another miracle in early April if my father doesn't kill me when he arrives home from Florida.
JJ and I were out in the front yard playing in the snow. A friend of mine who shall remain nameless but lives 2 door down, gave me the idea to fill spray bottles with water and food coloring to spray the snow. We were having a grand time and I specifically told the child not to spray anything but the snow. Holy hell she sprayed the house.

SHE SPRAYED THE WHITE HOUSE.

Who knew that vinyl siding sucks up food coloring and water like a sponge? I do now. I spent the last 30 minutes scrubbing the side of the house with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and then bleach pen. Neither one worked perfectly. My father is going to have kittens.

You may want to pop by to say your goodbyes in the next two weeks. After that point I will likely be heavily embedded in the witness protection program.

5 comments:

LadyLipgloss said...

Ooooo, you are in soooo much troouuble!!!

Sunny said...

You are soooooooooooooo screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was nice knowing you. Maybe he won't notice....naw, he'll notice. You'd better live it up like these are your last days my friend.

gypsybug said...

you're only saving grace may be that he loves his grand-daughters! Make sure JJ tells him, not you! LOL.....let the little kid take the fall!

Hollee said...

You're not screwed...I just e-maild you. All will be fine :)

krista said...

We used to get it on our light blue house daily and it always came off in the rain. Think about what is in our rain. I always thought it would be on there for good but it always came off. It used to be soaked right into the patio blocks and deck also but always came out. (FYI: Excessive sunblock being put on and spilled in the summer doesn't come out so well!) LOL