Thursday, April 03, 2008

Seeing

I can be naive at times and far too trusting. I have a hard time believe that someone would purposely want to hurt me or take advantage of me. That's because I would never do it to anyone else. Yes, I may deliver a jab or a barb here and there out of hurt. But I would never maliciously set out to hurt someone. I wrote about my daughter's daycare troubles awhile back. She is my daughter through and through.
I can think of a couple of sitation in my life right now that concern me. I've spent alot of time thinking about them the last few days. I keep wondering over and over if I'm just completely blind to what is really going on. Can I really trust what is going on? Or am I going to come out on the losing end?

Sometimes I have a hard time seeing what is right in front of my face. But I would rather take the risk than miss out on something good. I have a feeling I might want to invest in a helmet and some knee pads. I think I'll need them for the rest of my life.

7 comments:

gypsybug said...

I hear you. I feel like Duck & Dodge lately. just when you get over one hurt, there's another one around the corner! Duck & Dodge, duck & dodge.

Anonymous said...

??

Queen Mel said...

The sad thing is there are people who are like this, you never want to expect it but when it happens it is such a shocker.

Sunny said...

Yea, real shocker....sometimes it's right in your face and you still can't see it. Intersting. I hate to say it P but sometimes people just aren't who you thought they were. Imagine that.

Anonymous said...

Although I am kinda in the dark here, just know that I am thinking about you. If you need a shoulder or an ear, I am always here.

awareness said...

I hope you continue to be your beautiful open self.... even if stuff seems to be happening that may be surprising.....

Love like you've never been hurt (oh and pole dance like no one's watching....or everyone if you want)

Sometimes "seeing" can sting.

"The real" MarthaSue said...

funny how 'awareness' can be...and sometimes when you step back and look..you dont like what you see - but you've been too deep for too long....

wow deep...LOL