Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Part ???

I've written alot of these lately but I wanted to write because everyone else is doing it. I'm a day late and probably a dollar short but whatever.

Things that make me happy because I don't have the brain power to identify my strengths or weaknesses today:

- red socks as always
- my black Betty Rubble necklace. It completes any outfit but it can also be an outfit all on its own.
- afternoon coffee runs
- my bed
- JJ's bubbly happiness and endless affection
- forgiveness

8 comments:

NickyT said...

You must and I mean MUST try if you haven't already the Vanilla Ice Coffee from McDonalds!

Your bed does rock!

Queen Mel said...

Your black betty rubble necklace can be on its own? Wow! Must be some necklace Betty? LOL - too funny

yep uh huh Vanilla Ice Coffee from McD's rocks !!!!

The Original Princess said...

A perfect piece of jewellery can stand on it's own. Believe me, Darling. The fact that it is plastic and cost $3.99 is a mere detail. It's hot!

Anonymous said...

Alrighty then, on the necklace ... LOL. I can't vouch for the coffee ... ewww. Or the bed ... didn't lay down on it ... but I can totally understand Jilly's brightness. She's definitely a perky pill when you're feeling down.

Sunny said...

I love your bed too!!!! The necklace is fab, you were wearing it today and don't think I didn't notice lol!!!!!
smoochie woochie

NickyT said...

Jay, I didn't lay on it..sigh.. that freakin' bedding. I'm having a hard time not justifying needing a 3rd set of bedding in 12Months, a real hard time.

Also, I am thinking I need a Black Betty Rubble Necklace.

P, is never a good influence for my spending habits. LOL

gypsybug said...

Nic, It sounds like we would make good spending buddies too! I can justify almost anything as well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cutie!!
You have many strengths...all of which I admire :) However...I too love your bed, especially your new bedding set.
Jan