Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Random Tidbits

* I much prefered the dill pickle to the carrots with my bagel at lunch.

* My kid is so cute that she puts the rest to shame. Oh, and kind too.

* My father is the driving force behind my ever growing muffin top.

* I will need new pants soon if I don't move out of my parent's house.

* I move out of their house next Wed. They have been super over the last 2 months with us staying there.

* Women's washrooms are gross.

* I want more coffee but I will not walk anywhere to get it.

* I learned to knit (again) on Saturday.

* Myself and a few friends WILL go to an NKOTB concert if they come as close as Toronto. But we might fly to Vegas for it too. We'll see.

* What happens on the road, stays on the road.

* I want to wear my new flip flops.

* I'm lazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you go to a NKOTB concert....count me in baby!!!!!!

gypsybug said...

make sure your toes are flip flop ready. You don't want Joey McIntyre to see non-flip flop ready toes now do you. Joey was my favorite!

I had a fun word verification
"schwnin"