Sunday, March 02, 2008

Wanted

Wanted - one set of full body armour. Needed by 5:50 pm today! I can allow more time as long as you have it to the Aitken Centre by the time the puck drops tonight.

That's right. I said by the time the puck drops tonight. The Princess is headed to another hockey game. It's the battle of the hill in the playoffs. Shelley called this morning and asked if I wanted to go to the UNB/STU hockey game. JJ is with her dad this week so I thought it sounded like fun. However, first I asked her "Are you sure you want ME to go?" She said she wasn't sure but I'm invited anyway. I'm really looking forward to it. The last game I attended was exciting with the overtime and shoot out.

Now, back to the important task at hand. FULL BODY ARMOUR. Someone please! Knuckles Whalen beat the crap out of me last time. If nobody can help me, I may be forced to steal hockey pants from one of the players. For my protection, of course.

Okay, I have to go fix my hair and get "hockey ready". Watch out hockey fans, the Princess is on her way. Score!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG....you poor thing, maybe instead of watching the game you could watch Shelley and try to dodge her punches...hehe.

Have fun!!!!

Madiegirl said...

LOL....see ! No body armour needed :-))
Glad you came ! But you realize that now if we go to playoffs with STU again, you will have to come to game three :-))