Saturday, December 29, 2007

Final Edition


Last but certainly not least. Nicole C didn't make these herself but she know my style. This would be what I would pick out for myself. After all, red is my favourite colour. They are sassy, classy, and exotic all in one. Just pluck them off the card, stick them on and your in business. I don't have much to say about these because I think the photos speaks for itself. Besides, the have tassles...heelllooooo....enough said.
Thanks girls! I'm now properly outfitted. Just remember what I said about ruffles and fishnets for next year.
Kisses,
P

3 comments:

Queen Mel said...

I didn't know who gave you those......well Nick C was very smart.....but how are they "pasted" on?

Anonymous said...

Love your pasties! Maybe, you could make some and hand them out as party favours at your parties :) I didn't even know what Pasties were....I had to have them explained to me....clueless I know!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad Petunia...when J sent out the email I had to look them up on the internet to see what they were...LOL