Saturday, December 29, 2007

Secret Santa

I know Secret Santa was last week but I've been ill. I was one of the frist to leave the party and that was the start of me being sick. I've been in and out of bed since then. My throat hurt, my head hurt, I coughed and it was all around gross. I think I'm allergic to our Christmas tree but we got rid of it yesterday so hopefully I'll feel better now.





Okay back to Secret Santa. It was fun as it always is. Tina, thank you so much - you did a great job again! Tina was my secret santa last year too. Jeanette, thank you for having us all over and for the treats you sent home with me!





Every year there are some gag gifts handed out. Jeanette and I were the recipients this year. Oddly, I didn't see any photos of Jay's super pretty bathing caps. I was the lucky receiver of homemade pasties. And here they are:

This set was lovingly hand-crafted by Jenn and Amy. They are made from fruit roll-ups and tree ornaments. They are not only beautiful and sophisticated. They are practical too. If I get hungry and take then off, snack on them and then use the strings on them to loop them around my ears for long dangly stylish earrings. The are edible multi-use pasties for the girl on the go.

I've just decided to put each set in their own post.


2 comments:

Queen Mel said...

I have to agree they were very brilliant in their gift, I for one just couldn't come up with anything, the mojo wasn't there, I had no idea how to make a pastie paste.......

Anonymous said...

I just showed Shel the pics of your pasties and he was a little disappointed that you weren't modeling them...LOL