Thursday, December 20, 2007

Muffins Tops

Do you like muffin tops? I don't but I have one. As I was writing this, I had a conversation with someone about what the term muffin top could mean. I was going to explain what is was but it didn't occur the me that there are so many possibilities. The muffin top I'm talking about is that lovely bundle of fat that spill out over the top of my pants. HOT.

I'm not a big girl at all but I'm not exactly toned and fit. I'm never going to be and I'm fine with that. Being toned and fit would require effort and quite frankly I'm not willing to put forth the effort. I can still "suck it in" so I'll stay on that path as long as I can.

Jen and I were comparing our muffin tops and lunch time over some very unhealthy shepherd's pie. We are both showing our muffin tops of nicely today. The glow of Jen's muffin top can be seen through her slightly sheer blouse today while mine is nicely accented by my snug, form- fitting sweater. Both muffin tops are prime examples of what a muffin top should be.

So far we only have them in the front. If mine extends to the back, I will have to address it in a very passive aggressive manner. Muffin top in the front fine. Muffin top in the back icky....but I'll tell it nicely.

So anyone wanna rub my muffin top for luck? C'mon...I'll let you do it.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

I am taking a passive agressive approach to my muffin top. Tomorrow I will put my muffin top under some camouflage and try to hide it. Some days I wear it proudly. I love muffins so why not?!!! Muffin tops are yummy...just ask Paul, he'll tell you.

Anonymous said...

Not a big fan of the muffin top...but I think i'm starting to rise a couple mini muffins on my hips. ;)

Lori

gypsybug said...

I like muffins, chocolate chip are my favorite kinds!

Sunny said...

I think I am going to have my muffin top surgically removed. I'm tired of sporting baked goods around my waist. It may be time to look into costs and saving my pennies.