Saturday, June 23, 2007

It is Time

What do you know...2 posts in one day. Mel, Jay...are you still breathing???

Over the past 6 months or so, most of my friends have made their blogs private. I have resisted doing this since they started. While I understand their various reasons for going private, I just a chose not to go that route.

This blog gets quite a few hits in the run of a day. I figure that there are a few people obsessed with me who just visit over and over or there are for more people reading that I realized. I'm going to say it a little of column A and a little of column B. I really don't have a problem with strangers reading my blog. I never write anything that I wouldn't say out loud anyway. The internet is public domain. And let's face it, when it comes to finding out information on the internet, I am the Queen.

I've also know there are people who read this blog that really couldn't give a rat's ass about me. They just like to use the content to talk shit with their friends. Hi Pat! I'm happy to give you some entertainment. Oh and FYI- I know you read this, Pat. Truth be told, I don't really care that people read this and tee hee with their friends. I wouldn't write half of the stuff I put on it if I didn't want people to laugh.

I know that people link to this from other blogs etc. I also now know that there are people who read this that wouldn't give me the time of day and haven't for years. I know there are people who read this and then walk past me downtown and don't even acknowledge me. I'm not talking about strangers who just recognize me from a picture. I'm talking about people who have known me since elementary and junior high school. And THAT is what bothers me.

So, the time has come that I'm following suit and going private. If you want to continue to read my blog just send me an email at orange_pumpkin2002@yahoo.com. I'll still add you even if I don't know you. But for the love of all things good, don't pretend you don't know me on the street. Because that, my friends, just pisses me off.

The Princess is now getting off her high horse to watch Diego and Dora rescue some dinosaurs. Hasta luego!

P.

12 comments:

NickyT said...

First off let me say that I am worth about 10 hits a on your counter...I'm blog obsessed! LOL

the people who read it for entertaiment to laugh *with* you is okay but for those that read it to laugh *at* you well that is the reason I went private.

Oh and before I forget ADD ME please.

Anonymous said...

MEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Prittykitty account, please!

It never bothered me that Pat was reading my blog too .... what really bothered me was the thought that maybe she or one of her "friends" were the ones that ratted me out. That's what pushed me to go private.

And yeah ... you can count me for about 10 hits too.

Dee said...

Add me too please Princess. I check your blog often as well.

krista said...

Add me Sarah PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

K

proudmamma said...

Who's Pat?? I'm sure I'll get an earfull after asking that one...obviously he/she has been a part of many previous discussions. As I have previously mentioned..I check in at least once a day. Keep on blogging 'cause I love it! It actually is more informative & entertaining than the Daily Gleaner. Count me in please!
Jan

Kimmartha said...

Please count me in too - at the tannanna addy! Couldn't make it thru the day without the Princess Blog!!

gypsybug said...

yeah I take up another 10~ add me...but I think you were gonna add your girlz anyways...I think I am one??
LOL

Queen Mel said...

Well since you've been MIA in the past week I've hit the site more too, gawd my e-mail chat buddy totally ditched me for work - how dare she.......I was having Princess Withdrawals....

I sent you a message on yahoo like you asked me too - I want in! :o)

The Sarcastic Mommy said...

Hey Princess, Add me too please and for the love of God please tell me i'm not PAT :) haha

awareness said...

who the hell is pat? and who is snubbing sarahdipity? don't they know what happens to someone who snubs sarahdipity? It's like playing with fire.....or frigging with nature or something. God will strike them down.

sign me up missy! oh, and i put out the word to the ladies for a fall pole-ing.

ps. Tay and Sunny.....yooohoooo.....how do i access your blogs? :)

The Original Princess said...

Pat is just a nasty that isn't worth our time. She's from another social circle.

FYI - I'm going to make this private over the weekend.

NickyT said...

Privat on the WEEKEND...Hmmmm...I am beginning to think you put this post up to get rid of us from pressuring you to Blog entertain us for a week. Then your going on vacation. Sigh .. lol.