Tuesday, June 12, 2007

International Recognition

Picture it - June 11, 2007 between 7:30 and 8 pm. I had just put the Littlest Soccer-Playing Princess to bed and I was laying on my bed with a pillow over my head because I was grumpy. I had been there about 10 minutes when the phone rings. I don't attempt to even answer it because I'm grumpy. The Mister answers it and brings me the phone. I debate whether or not to pretend I'm asleep because I'm grumpy. It was my sister and she was calling to tell me something super fantastic. You might want to make sure you're sitting down for this.

She called to say that one of the categories on Jeopardy was...


SARAH-DIPTY


That's right folks. It was on Jeopardy. That means it is now internationally recognized. Next you'll see it in Webster's Dictionary. It's all about Sarahdipity.

7 comments:

gypsybug said...

HOLY Cripes!! Only to you would this ever happen!!!!

That is hilarious

Sunny said...

OMG!! It's like the world is your oyster!

That is too funny...like the gypsybug said "only to you would this ever happen"

I can just hear Mel already from way uptown!! :)

Queen Mel said...

for fuck sakes...if I do say so.....my eyes hurt - wait I've got to bring them back around....

For FUCK sakes......sorry can't stop saying it......eyes rolling again...must leave this page....

NickyT said...

Hey I saw that! I was on my way out the door and was going to call you! I was hoping you would be watching it since you are Jeopardy guru. Congratulations, on your own category on Jeopardy LOL.

Anonymous said...

Good Lord!

awareness said...

I will be over to rub the top of your head for good luck!

Perhaps we should start an international Sarah-dipity movement? We could tie it in with world peace.

omg....that is funny.

The Sarcastic Mommy said...

Are you sure you aren't too shy for this job?