Saturday, June 23, 2007

Girls Weekend Gone Bad

Well, girls weekend has gone seriously south. We started out alright this morning with chips for breakfast. Because THAT is what girls weekend is about. In all fairness, they were sour cream and bacon and the last time I check bacon is a breakfast food.

We bummed around the house for awhile and then JJ and I took off for Walmart and the Superstore. We got some food and a few toys and headed home for lunch. Just before our street, the Mister calls and says his back is acting up again and needs me to go get him. In freakin' Boiestown. As you may recall, I'm not fond of the drive on Route 8. I drive that road so often and it is so boring. Not to mention that driving it today made me feel like I was working.

We came in the house for a pee break, some snacks and some activities for the car before we race off to Boiestown. The Mister was having kittens because I told him to get dropped off at the Irving. They were supposed to be going to a camp in Holtville. I won't even start on that. Anyway, we hop in the car and take off as fast as we can.

Just past Durham, the Littlest Princess tells me she's going to puke in the backseat. Fuck, this day just keeps getting better. I tell her to close her eyes and have a sleep. She sleeps all the way to Boiestown and then some. Awesome, she'll never go to bed tonight but she was better when she woke up. To top things off, we waited at the Irving for 35 minutes for the Mister to arrive. I will give him the fact that his lateness was completely out of his control.

So we get home and JJ wants to paint in the driveway with her new sidewalk paint. Great, let's do it! I started to get it out of the package and she promptly puked on my feet. What can I say? I just hugged her and hosed vomit out of the driveway while she painted.

It's only 3: 45. The Mister is in bed and there are still many more hours for things to happen before this day ends. I just can't wait to see what comes next.

2 comments:

NickyT said...

Sour Cream is a dairy also...you covered Meat, Dairy and Vegetable all in one meal!

You must love your Mister lotsa to go and bring him home when you and JJ had the weekend all planned.

Well, on the brighter side of things is it not better to of had JJ puke out of the car? She is just like her Momma hates Route 8 :)

See You tomorrow morning!
Nick

Queen Mel said...

poor JJ, she did pretty well, can't ask for better than the driveway - it could have been the back seat! Hope she is better now.

I'm so happy your blogging like crazy - its catch up time.

Guess the party was a drag for him eh?