Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm Still Alive

Okay, you can call off the search parties. I'm still here. Good grief, what are you going to do when I go on vacation? We aren't planning to take our laptops with us again this year. Imagine, the Mister and I will have to speak face to face instead of instant messages.

I've had a crazy week. I was only in the office on Monday. The rest of the week was spent running from one place to another just to listen to talking heads. Oye. I hate sitting and being spoken "at". If I have to sit in one spot and listen to someone talk I wish they would make it interactive some how. Don't get me wrong, the topics were very interesting. But sitting and listening for 4 days is more than I can handle. I get so fidgety. I play with my hair, play with my face, flip my pen, cross and uncross my legs, play with my shoes, and just about anything else I can find. I was so glad for the end of the day today.

I wasn't at work at all this afternoon. Unfortunately, I attended a funeral for my cousins grandfather on the other side of their family. It was a sad afternoon. I had to fight tears each time I looked at my cousins. J, T, & R - I know you've had a rough week. I'm so sorry.

Well, the Mister is off at a stag party for the weekend. It's just the littlest Princess and I here all weekend...all by ourselves. I'm not sure what we'll do all weekend. She's in bed so I guess I'll have to find some way to entertain myself tonight. Luckily, I stopped at the liquor store on my way home :)

3 comments:

proudmamma said...

Sounds like you could have a fun night all on your own...you may have to bring out the pole or did Mister take that to the party this weekend? Oye, had a funny (disturbing) mental pic of mister doing the fireman on the pole YIKES!!
Anyhoo, thanks for being there for us this afternoon. It was nice to see your warm and familiar face among all of those relatives that I don't know.
We don't have much going on this weekend. Give me a ring.

NickyT said...

Well at least when you go on vacation there will be a warning and we won't think you were abducted lol.

ProudMamma - PoleFriend - my deepest condelsences on the loss of your Grandfather.

Now ....WOW I see 2 MORE POST from P...must go read :)

Queen Mel said...

proudMamma - my condolences as well...

Princess.....its such a void when you are not around....

Um, thanks proudmamma for the visual of Mr. P on the pole- that almost made me fall off my chair......