Sunday, May 21, 2006

Wanna Play?

Those two little words have held many diffent feeling for me today. Frist a little update on the Brazilian Wax. This can be summed up very easily - OUCH!
This leads me to "Wanna play?" The answer to that is no. It does not feel good to have anyone crawling on me It does not feel good to run or walk briskly - basically any friction down below is a no-no.
For the love of god, please don't let my husband ask me if I want to "play". I cannot imagine any good coming of that. Oye...moving on because the thought is making the pain worse.
On a different note, but still related to playing and pain. We were playing in the front yard at my parent's house after supper and Jillian was wound up. Eric and my dad had been chasing her and she was just giddy. They were taking a well deserved break and Jillian tried to entice me to chase her. Her exact words were "C'mon Momma, you hide behind the tree and I'll poke you with this stick!" Oh wow, that sounds like a barrel of monkeys. I had to pass on that one but I almost peed my pants laughing. Now that is my girl. I must admit having someone stand against a tree and poking then with a stick DOES sound like fun to me. I can think of a few candidates.
STOP THE PRESSES!! I just had a fantabulous idea!! I think that tree, stick and poking game would be a great activity for Camp Stupid. As my momma always said "It's no fun until someone loses an eye." or something like that. The details aren't important. Stupid people poking each other with stick....how could any harm come of that??? They deserve to play too.

No comments: