Thursday, May 18, 2006

Stupidity

Okay, so I have this issue that drives me crazy....stupidity. Or I guess it's what "I" consider stupidity. You know, the really dumb ass things people say and do that make you think to yourself "Seriously, how the hell do you manage to get yourself dressed alone in the morning?" I have absolutely zilch patience and tolerance for that type of stupidity. Here's an example - Somebody once let me dog eat alot of ham and then asked me if the dog would die from it. For f@%$ sake! What do you think? First of all, if you were concerned the dog would get ill why did you feed him?!?!? Secondly, have you ever heard of anyone dying of eating to much ham?!?! Oye, I rolled my eyes so hard I'm surprised they didn't get stuck in the back of my head.

So years ago, my friend, Heidi, and I came up with a plan to deal with stupid people. For the record, Heidi shares my disdain for stupidity. We thought we could carry around signs with a string so you can wear it around your neck that say STUPID in great big letters. We planned to hand them out to people as we saw fit. The idea was to give the smart part of the population a heads up. Well, we never did get around to putting our plan into action. Somewhere along the way I thought that perhaps the Stupid Ones might get offended when I handed them a sign to where. Luckily, I had this revelation before we had the signs printed. What would I have done with 500, 000 STUPID signs??

Well, last week the stupid issue once again came to life. Again, we hatched a plan to deal with the stupidity that plagues us on a regular basis. (Heidi - is it just me or have the numbers exploded since the sign plan???) This time we are going to send them all to "Camp Stupid" Great idea right?? We have decided to alot one Canadian province to serve as "Camp Stupid". I don't want to say which province becasue that might be considered slanderous or something crazy. I will say it's centrally located and I think most Canadians will be okay with our plan. So basically all the Stupid Ones will be lumped together where they can play and bond.

Now that this problem is sloved perhaps I'll move on to world peace.

3 comments:

Queen Mel said...

Absolutely Brilliant Sarah but only one question - is it like 3 strikes your out or do you give warnings? As you know, I have in the past, been known to say stupid things out loud only to retract them as quickly as I said them. There are days I would definitely belong at Stupid Camp and other days I would hang myself if I had to be there FOREVER! Do I get a free pass? I am blond as well, that must count for something, right?

The Sarcastic Mommy said...

Your friend Heidi sounds like a genious!! You're very very luck :)

NickyT said...

Just make sure that Camp Stupid is nowheres close to Freddytown - don't want to overpopulate our area with the off spring! LOL