Friday, November 30, 2007

Dear Secret Santa

Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you so much for the super awesome early present you left on my chair at work today. I will be sure to tell all the children who don't have chimney's that Santa always finds a way into the house! I thought maybe you had an elf in my office to help you out but the elf said it wasn't her. You must be magic to get into our securely locked building that requires a pass card to even get to the bathroom!

I was so excited to see that package on my chair this morning. At first I didn't see the tag that said To Sarah Fr Secret Santa. So I asked Josh if he knew anything about it but he said no. Then I checked other offices but sure enough they didn't have any presents either. My first thought was of course"Ha! Ha! Suckers!". My second thought was to get at opening that present.

I picked it up, saw the tag, and I was so excited. The package felt familiar in my hand. I didn't waste any time tearing that paper off! Sure enough it was pink fuzzy socks. Ha! Those other bitches said I wouldn't be getting any more fuzzy socks. I knew I could count on you!

Love,

Your favourite Princess

9 comments:

gypsybug said...

Dear SS, I want to be a princess, if only for a day!!!

Luv your biggest princess-wanna-be, Amy

NickyT said...

Awwwww, you lucky girl! You have a sweet and magical Secret Santa.

Queen Mel said...

eye rolling, gagging......

Dear Princess' SS, stop making the rest of us look bad!!!

Sincerely
The Queen

PS - where are MY fuzzy socks?

gypsybug said...

NICOLE!!!!!! bring back your blog girl!! what's going on with you?

Anonymous said...

Oye vay! Who's the Secret Santa Shmoe who did that?!

Sunny said...

It wasn't me!!!! I swear it wasn't but I think I've narrowed it down a bit....only certain people could have access to little helpers who have these magic cards...by process of elimination I'd say he is a smallish, rogue sort of elf who loves the warmth in the winter....hmmmmmmmmm! Hey SS I work in the same building...where are my fuzzy socks?!!!

Love you Princess!

Anonymous said...

Dear Princess' SS,

You realize that you are gonna start to give her a big head!!!!

gypsybug said...

Jennypooh, you mean a bigger head, right?

kiss kiss P...xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

I still haven't got MY fuzzy socks, whats up with that SS........I work at....well if your my SS you should know that info....