Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday Night

Here I sit on Saturday night. I think I'm getting old. I'm watching Mr Princess and 5 friends play poker. Well, I'm watching TV and they're playing poker right in front of me. Sunny's husband is here and he's a bit of a bad influence. He and Al just introduced me to a new rum. It's called Sailor Jerry spiced rum. It's not the classiest sounding drink but damn it's good. I can't wait to go buy my own bottle.

I was in the dining room watching the poker game for awhile but I didn't think they appreciated my play by play commentary or my needling trying to get someone to put in all their chips. It's kinda funny that the guy who has never played before has a HUGE pile of chips. Gotta love beginner's luck. The conversation in there is pretty mundane. I have to wonder if it's because I'm sitting here. Oh, by the way Jenn, Paul was singing your praise and you are allowed to pole dance with my any time. I was only in the house 15 minutes before the first request for pole dancing. Ha ha...as I typed that someone just said "You have to see the pole dancing girls". Well, I have and one mojito and a double rum and coke. If they ask me again, I just might do it. If only I could remember that table routine of mine. Kidding, just kidding.

I went to the mall earlier to give the boys some space. I had a great time at the mall but holy that place in packed on a Saturday night. I was proud of myself for only buying a magazine because I could have come out of there will arm loads of crap.

The mall, a scrapbooking magazine, and watching other people play poker. That is my Saturday night in a nutshell...sad but true.

OH and Eric hate tapenade. Awesome.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Paul is a crappy poker player!!! He's been losing money left right and centre so I think I'm caping his poker playing for awhile. Maybe if you'd have done the table routine it would have thrown them all off their game. I would have laughed my ass off!!!!!

The Original Princess said...

Perhaps Paul would have been a better poker player last night if he had been less intoxicated :) He was funny. He was telling me he story on how you got together but I never did find out. He got off track and told me all about a guy names Sam. It was funny really. It started with Jenn is so great, I'm so lucky.....and ended with Sam rolling over a car and not mention of you.

Oh and nobody would have cared about my table dancing.