Friday, November 16, 2007

Big Night

Tonight is a big night...its a UNB vs STU hockey game. And none other than yours truly will be at the game. That's right...the Princess will be in the house. Well, the arena...whatever.

As I mentioned awhile back, I shafted Shelley and offered to go to the game to wiggle my way back into her good graces. Tonight is the big night. I will sit with her right behind the UNB penalty box. By the way, she says to me "You don't mind flying pucks do you?" Ummm...one of my biggest fears is losing my teeth. So....yeah I do but I'll suck it up! I will be wearing a UNB sweatshirt. Oh she wanted me to wear a jersey but I just can't do it. It would scream "FAKER!". I will cheer for UNB or at least acknowledge any goals the MAY get and participate in all the rituals (the list is as long as my arm).

The most difficult part of this is that Shelley told me she doesn't really talk during the game. OMG...that will kill me. I may have to find a few friends to keep me company. Any takers? I'll be the Princess in the helmet behind the penalty box. Pop over and say hi!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What time? Say the word and I'm there. Always up for a hockey game. Specially when you KNOW UNB is going to slaughter STU.

The Original Princess said...

Is the pentaly box close to the bench where the players sit waiting for their turn? Cause I'm not above doing naughty things to give STU and edge. I swear I'm not.

Queen Mel said...

oh boy, so how did that go? LOL

how is Shelley today, did you embarrass her?