Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What Would You Do? Follow Up.

Today, I was reading some old blog posts that I wrote back when I first started this blog. Why was a reading old posts? Someone was asking me about a post so I checked it out and just started reading. You know what? I'm glad I started reading the old posts. I can't believe all the things I've forgotten that took place just a year ago. I also can't believe some of the things I've shared in this open forum. I really need to remember to filter my thoughts before putting them out there :)

I came across a post from June 2006 called What Would You Do? It was a post about what I would do if I won the lottery. It's funny how things change in the course of a year. I was reading that thinking how differently I feel now and how different my choices would be if I won the lottery today - incidentally 649 is $15 million tonight. Some things would be the same such as helping my family but other things would be very different. I wouldn't necessarily NOT do the things I listed in that post. I can just think of other things that I would add or people that would be added that wouldn't have been included last year. On the flip side of that, there is also a longer list of people headed to Siberia.

I'm going to start working on that new list, just in case I win tonight. Oh and if I call you and tell you to meet me at the airport just do it. That hasn't changed.

5 comments:

Queen Mel said...

I'll be awaiting the call :o)

Kimmartha said...

Shall I e-mail you my phone number? Only if that plane isn't heading to Siberia tho!!

I read through some of my old blogs a few weeks ago - some of them had me shaking my head and some made me laugh out loud when I remembered the situation that prompted them. Maybe we should all print out our blog entries and scrap them for future generations!!

Sunny said...

I was just reading some old blogs yesterday. I'd better not get a ticket to Siberia!! I wanna go somewhere warm with beaches...even if it's just to carry the Princess' luggage.

NickyT said...

My first blog was on LiveJournal. First entry Friday July 5th 2002! Yikes, for 5 years I have been blogging. I love going back to my first one. Seeing the things that bothered me and how I worked through them. How I am still the same person but yet have grown.
PS....do you have my cell number cause damn I would hate to miss the flight!

NickyT said...

Okay.....I went and just reread my VERY FIRST POST...and it was about my hair FALLING out after getting it straightened.....that was a BAD experience hahahaha.