Monday, October 15, 2007

Stuff

So do you know what does NOT help me write blogs? The turkeys who hound me for updates. It's too much pressure and I can't think of anything to say. Besides, I do work you know. Now at one time, I could have giggled at that too. But, damn, I'm freaking busy these days. I'm also very easily distracted in the past few months so it is even more effort to work AND keep myself on track. But I'm not complaining. I like being busy.

Friday I went shopping in Moncton with some friends. I bought alot of new clothes. I also bought a pair of red shoes. What was I thinking? I like the shoes but they are soooo not me. It was part impulse buy and part being talked into it (although it didn't take much) by my friends. I normally wear high heels so all of my pants are too long for the flat red shoes. I should have thought of that. Apparently, I am defenseless and have no will power when it comes to red shoes and red socks.

This next part is for Mel. I needed to get coffee this morning but was cold out and I really don't like the cold. As a result, I was trying to con people, both near and far, to bring me coffee. I even asked Mel to get it for me. She said she would be right over with it! Hooray for me! She lied. But the joke was on her because in the mean time, I called my dad and 5 minutes later and large Tim's with a pumpkin spice flavour shot was sitting on my desk. So I called her and told her that my dad brought me a coffee and she said with disgust "I knew someone would."

Yesterday, I was sitting next to my mom in her livingroom and we were watching the show Intervention. The show was about a girl who was stripping for money. I turned to my mom and said "Mommy, are you proud that I dance for money?" and she answered "Yes, Sweetie, as long as your just teaching." My dad was across the room shaking his head. Ahh...my parents are proud of me.

One more little tidbit, I'm still doing well with the Month of All Things Pumpkin. I've met my goal of having one pumpkin item every day. However, I didn't meet the pumpkin pie blizzard challenge. I haven't had a PP blizzard since last Saturday. I'm a failure. Would anyone like to bring one?

4 comments:

Queen Mel said...

me, me, choose me, I'll do it Princess......(snicker) NOT!

I will do Pumpkin Lattes but NO DQ PP Blizzards...sorry I got turned off last year by them :o)

Anonymous said...

Those shoes rock! I'm seriously going to call and see if they'll hold my pair that I SHOULD have bought! They looked hot with what you had on that day.

Sunny said...

Your PP Blizzard should be in the mail...no guarantees on the quality of the product coming from Regina.

NickyT said...

Too bad we were not the same size cause we could cut our ward robe bill in half. Cause I think red shoes rock! I'm on the look out for a Red Coat.