Monday, October 22, 2007

Scrap Camp

Dear Organizers of Scrap Camp and the Holiday Inn,

Thank you all once again for all your hard work that made my weekend such a fabulous time. I enjoyed myself, as always, and I'm looking forward to returning to Scrap Camp in the future...providing the restraining order is lifted in time.
Thanks you for making sure the bar was open at 5 pm. This certainly got my evening/night/early Saturday morning off to an interesting start. I appreciate that John, Juan, Faith and the gang tried to make mojitos for us girls. But for the next time, don't puree the mint leaves. I find my beverages more enjoyable when I don't have to close my eyes because they look like baby poo. But points to you for trying and the french fries were good!

I enjoyed the beads that you hid in the tree in the bar for me to find. That was a fun game and red is my favourite color and they really looked fantastic with my outfit. My friends and I really had fun with them pretending it was Mardi Gras at Mactaquac. I promise to bring a new string of beads the next time I'm in the neighbourhood. Again, I apologize for losing yours...my bad.
For next year I would also suggest that Amy is not allowed to make the shooters choices. Whiskey Sours, as it turns out, are not fit for Princess consumptions. Yuck.
I really enjoyed your hot tub. Although, the scrubbing coming from the changing rooms echoed in my head...over, and over, and over. For awhile I thought I was going crazy but it was nothing a Corona with lime couldn't fix. Sorry about the beer in the hot tub.

Please let Jenn H know that I didn't lose her on purpose. Mel says I like to fly solo. Lucky for Mel, she got to be my wingman Friday night. Jenn you just have to keep up.

I really loved the backyard at the Holiday Inn..lovely landscaping...plenty of greenery and bushes. Mel and I spent some quality time on the grounds out back. I'm sorry I fell off your bench into the bushes. I would have gotten out of the bushes sooner but it was hard to get to a standing position with my feet straight up in the air like that. Mel is sorry she couldn't get me out sooner but she was busy pouring her beer in my lap.

Oh, I also apologize for puking in that other bush. It truly wasn't my fault. I wouldn't have done it all except Mel sat on my stomach and wiggled. The first time was tolerable but she did it again and I was toast. But really, I only threw up a little bit...in the bush.

The yard out back is a wonderful arena for gymnastics. I haven't done gymnastics in years! But cartwheels and such were no problem for me on your lush green, very wet lawns. Unfortunately, the front handsprings I tried didn't pan out for me. But then again they never have. Kudos to your landscaping team...the lawn was so lush that I hardly felt the blow when I landed on my back over and over again. I was wet from head to toe when I went inside. I only wish I had seen the play ground equipment before Saturday afternoon. Next time! I had that fun "find your lost flip flops" game to keep me entertained anyway.

The committee did an awesome job putting the store together. It looked great from my point on the floor. It sure was nice of Nic to lay with me. The lunatic dancing by the paper racks was a nice touch too. Oh and Mel wants to thank Kim for the quick chat. Wink, wink Kimmy.

That Nicki, boy is she a keeper. What other Scrap Camp director would come looking for lost campers? Perhaps next time, the committee could budget for electronic monitoring bracelets for us? I'm just thinking of Nic's well-being. Oh and we're sorry we said "Shit, there's Nicole!" when you called for us. Oh, and we're sorry we snuck out after you put us to bed....and hid from you on the floor of the vending machine room...with the door closed...and tried to turn off the light. You're the best camp director ever!

Next year, Susan and Jay probably won't want to bunk with us. Shhhh....Jay is the rat-fink who sold us up the river by telling Nic we left again. It's a good thing she's cute. I would suggest that the hotel invest in some insulation for the walls. After I climbed into bed at 2 am I could hear lot of laughing from the next room. I know it couldn't have been us. We were trying so hard to be quiet. Besides, Mel spooning me with her arm around me was no laughing matter. I didn't get to sleep in your comfortable beds for very long but it was nice. I would like to request a queen size bed next year. Sleeping so closely to Mel was warm and cozy but I don't think she enjoyed my elbow in her head.

I'm sure breakfast was yummy the next morning. Unfortunately, I seem to have caught a stomach bug the night before. Luckily,It turn out it was just one of those 12 hour bugs. No harm done.

Thanks again for your hospitality!

Love,

The Princess

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Holiday Inn for letting Princess find me later on in the evening and INSIST that I grab her wet ass...I am truly thankful for this as it completed my Scrap Camp Adventure!!!!

Can't wait to do it again...Scrap Camp that is!!

Queen Mel said...

How many people felt P's ass? I think everyone had a go at that...

I forgot about the scrubbing in the showers during our tubbing.....that was annoying but the thought of you swinging your Corona bottle in my direction was distracting.

Whats with the dancing I was doing...I'm a great dancer and you know it - jealousy will get you nowhere....

gypsybug said...

Dear Sarah's Secret Santa,
Do not give her any encouragement to consume alcohol by giving her any as a gift. She does that well on her own.

Sunny said...

Oh you guys are such party animals. Paul's not going to let me hang with you anymore once word about this gets out!! :P He says (in a funny little voice jokingly of course) that you are all very, very bad influences...I think you are great influences and I can't wait until a day when I can also grab P's wet ass and fall into bushes and puke my guts out...okay maybe just the first two will be fine.
I'm sad to have missed it.

"The real" MarthaSue said...

Wes says....Thanks and 'GO MARDI GRAS!'

gypsybug said...

OMG! I forgot all the boob shots that Wes was gonna see! LOL

NickyT said...

I really wish I could of drug my leary ass out of bed to find you two in spooning in the vending machine room. That would of been a kodak moment to capture!

Speaking of Kodak Moments....OYE....I forgot that maybe Wes saw the boobie shots. Lesson to the wise...NEVER leave your camera unattended as you can be guaranteed boobie shots hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Gawd! Why did you have to mention boobie shots? Scrap Camp was fun ... a little different being on the other side of things, but fun. All I can say about Friday night is this - Juan and Faith are never again going to want to work the bar when we're there! Specially Juan. He was looking a little scared there for awhile.

You shouldn't have gone to bed so early Saturday night ... you missed Danielle's wake up call, Marilyn-Sue Monroe, and Twinkle Fingers.

Sincerely,
The Rat-fink