Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pull My Finger

The Littlest Princess and I were walking into the a store over the weekend and all of a sudden she looks at me and says "Momma, pull my finger!" Ha! I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, kiddo. But she persisted and being the ever-loving Momma that I am, I relented and pulled her finger. Much to my surprise and delight her response was not what I expected. I pulled her finger and she said "Buzz and wiggle down!" as she wiggles her body. Hmmm, not what I remember from being a child.

This morning on the way to work she asked me to sit in the backseat with her. I did and we talked and giggled and played a few games. She put her index fingers together and says "Cut, the pickle!" I cut the pickle and she tickled me. We play that game all the time. Do you see where this is going? Of course, next she wants me to pull her finger. I did and she buzzed and wiggled. I'm not sure what I was thinking...it must have been the lack of caffeine in my system but I decided to tell her how pulling the finger really works.

I told her that when I was a little girl, Grampy would tell me to pull his finger and then he would toot. She laughed so hard she was gasping for air. She, of course, asks me to pull her finger. I pull her finger and a look of utter concentration falls over her face. She strains to hard that I thought her eyes would bug out of her head. Then she smiles a devilish little smile and says "I tooted. Pull my finger again." I opted not to pull her finger again for fear that the effort she puts forth in passing gas would make her head pop off of her shoulders. And how would I explain that to the doctor in the ER?

3 comments:

Queen Mel said...

um yeah great one mom! we'll blame it on the lack of caffeine this time but I'm not so sure....the buzz & wiggle is much more cuter than the fart game.....if there are skids tonight you'll have nobody to blame but yourself :o)

Sunny said...

Stop!!!!!! My sides are hurting and it's both your fault!!

Skid marks!!!!! What a hoot!

Madiegirl said...

LMAO....
Enjoy the skids

ROTFLMAO