Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fighting It

I've been fighting a cold for the last few days. I'm not sure where I picked it up but that person is sooooo off my Christmas card list.
I have to admit that I'm not a very good sick person. Basically, I like to tell anyone who will listen that I don't feel well and then complain endlessly. Who wouldn't want to listen to that??
The cold started to take hold Sunday evening. I told Shelley that it felt like I had popcorn stuck in my throat. (Can you believe someone make fun of that comment??) It was the cold taking hold. I thought I would shake it over night. But it's still here deeply rooted in my left sinus cavity and getting worse by the minute. The pressure is building and I'm getting stuffier.

Does anyone feel sorry for me yet??? Anyone? I really need someone to take care of me and do things for me. Any takers? Yet? How about now? C'mon.... What if I ask later? Will you change your mind? Damn. Can't blame a Princess for trying. But if you change your mind....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are a complainer...I mean we only heard about your bruised hand from the crop about oh I don't know....500 TIMES!!!!!!! LOL

Madiegirl said...

She never complains....leave her alone ;-)

Queen Mel said...

Let me, Let me, I'll do it.....I'll get you through this rough time of the sniffles.....oh wait......I'm sorry I can't booked up......next time P :o)

LadyLipgloss said...

Well, as I'm Dr. Jenn today, I could drop by and give some medical attention. However, being unlicensed and very under-knowledged, I'd probably just stick a turkey leg in your ear and some vapor rub on your butt and call it a day. Feel better?

lesly said...

My grammy used to heat up goose grease on the wood stove then proceed to rub it all over my back, chest and throat. I still have the bottle in the fridge that Dad gave me for the kids - what time is best for you? : )

Sunny said...

You should really try and get better because nobody likes to be sick on a weekend. I think you should stock up on echinacea and vitamin C so that you are no longer sick after Friday at 4:30pm. Being sick on a weekend really, really, really sucks and it's a waste. Wouldn't it be better to be sick on a work day rather than your own time?!!!!
Hope you get better soon....REALLY SOON!!!!