Friday, October 05, 2007

Public Apology and Declaration

I shafted my best friend the other day. It wasn't intentional but it was a dumb mistake on my part...I really should have known better. She deserves an apology so here it goes:

Shelley, I am very sorry for being a flakey dumb ass. In my attempts to make amends I have offered the following. I will attend a UNB hockey game with her and participate in all the rituals that go along with it. I will go to the warm-up if that is the deal, I will clap, I will cheer, I will smile and actually watch the game. I will drink beer or other alcohol to get me through (okay that part is for me). And here is the best part - I will wear UNB clothing, although somebody will have to loan me some. I will pretend to be of the Red and Black persuasion....even though my blood really runs Green and Gold. All the while I will keep a smile and my face. Really I can have good time in pretty much any situation anyway. So, Shelley, just name the date. It'll be fun. GULP!

3 comments:

Queen Mel said...

geesh, you must have been a terrible friend, did you snub her that bad?

Shelley, take pictures :o)

Sunny said...

What did you do? It must have been bad because I know you wouldn't go to a UNB game and cheer if it wasn't for something big!

I'd go anyway just because I like to go!

Madiegirl said...

OMG! !!! I can't believe of all the weeks to not read blogs !!

I forgive you and you're ON !!!!

Oh....bring $5 for 50/50, that's all you'll need, and yes, it's party of the ritual.

YIPPEE !