Thursday, October 11, 2007

Today's Observations

Here are some observations...and it's only 11:14:

* Public washrooms still disgust me. It is beyond my comprehension how grown women can be so gross. Really, how much time are you saving out of your precious 24 hours by not taking the time to wash your hands? HOW MUCH?????

* Waving your finger in someone's face while talking to them does not help get your point across. It's just annoying. Also, emphatically saying "This is what YOU should do..." as if it is the be all to end all has the same effect as the finger waging. For the record, I witnessed this...I was not and the giving or receiving end of it.

* Little girls can be horribly snotty to one another. Hopefully, they won't grow up to be snotty women. My kid will have rough go of things if she tries to continue on that path. Someone should warn her that her mother wrote the book on it.

* I don't know what retorically means. But I used the word in a blog once. Weird.

* Yesterday, I found out that, contrary to what some believe, St. Louis, Missouri is listed as the most dangerous city in the U.S. and not New Orleans. Also, altering your google search to get the answer you want does not make your answer correct. Love you anyway.

* Tim Horton's coffee is particularly bad three hours after you've purchased it.

* Things can be really, really, really funny when you are totally over-tired.

* Addresses do not magically appear in front of me just because I want or need them. However, it was really, really, really funny at the time.

* I really like Jenn's shirt today. Unfortunately, she will not give it to me. Hmm...it turns out the Princess does not get everything she wants. Maybe she doesn't love me.

* I need a new pair of fun socks.

* People keep talking to me when I just want them to stop. Can't they tell by the blank look on my face and the dead look in my eyes that I want them to stop...talking...right...now. Jenn and Nic H...it wasn't you. Edited at 3:43.

7 comments:

Queen Mel said...

gawd woman......one pair of free socks in your lifetime is about all you get - nobody buy this girl socks in the near future...nobody, a coffee or even a shirt (jennymac pass it over) but no new socks!

The Original Princess said...

Butt out. ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Queen...no more socks!!!!!!! LOL

Madiegirl said...

You're on your own Princess....good luck as I now assume it will be your personal mission to see who will buy you socks.

Hollee said...

What about a nice cozy pair of leg warmers?? lol

Sunny said...

Well the shirt is mine and I'm keeping it. It's a good boob shirt so I cannot part with it at this time....however....if I find a really cool pair of socks in Regina I will pick them up as a makeup gift for not giving you the shirt off my back yesterday.

I will miss you all while I'm gone. Life will be boring.

The Original Princess said...

Sunny - I too will be bored with you gone. Life at work as I know it will suick. Your absence with suck the fun out of my life. Thanks for the socks.

P