Thursday, June 05, 2008

S-A-N-D-W-IC-H

Dear Tim Hortons Cashier Girl,

You may not remember me but you waited on me in the drive-thru the other day. I certainly remember you. I remember when you handed me my sandwich and said "Here's your sammich". Then you turned to the young man working beside you, giggled, and gave the that coy little "I'm cute, right?" look. Sweetie, it's not cute. Not even a little bit and it won't make him like you. In fact, if it does make him like you then he is a complete loser and you need to move on. Quickly.

You've waited on me a number of times in the past and I'm fairly certain you are a smart young woman. It is for that reason, that I hope you quickly discover that it never pays to play down your intelligence for anyone. No one is worth more than your self-esteem and sense of worth.

Love,

Princess aka The Creepy Lady in the Drive-thru

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Sometimes I just don't understand why smart girls try to act dumb for guys. If the guy isn't as smart as you or smarter why put in any effort at all because someday you'll be a high paid lawyer or doctor or something and he'll still be working the drive thru at Tim's. Stupid really.

gypsybug said...

I agree. I want a man who is proud of how much I can do and how much I am capable of, not the opposite.

Hollee said...

boys are dumb...and I believe she's also the same cashier who says Amblience and Lawnd...