Monday, June 02, 2008

Get the Listerine...NOW!

Saturday night, I was sitting in the living room knitting while the Littlest Princess was brushing her teeth in the washroom. She called out to me and said "Mom, my toothbrush fell in the toilet." I replied, without looking up, "Leave it there!! I'll be right in." I just wanted to put down my knitting so as not to lose any stitches. When I looked up, the child was standing in front of me with the toothbrush in her mouth.

I stammered a bit and said "JJ take that out of your mouth!" She replied "Don't worry Mom I dried it off with a towel." I then started to die a very slow and painful death. Suddenly, a terrifying thought came into my head and I said "JJ did that fall in the toilet before or after you peed?" Keep in mind that I'm constantly telling the child to flush the toilet. Her reply? "After."

I wanted to bleach the child's mouth. Fortunately, I remembered that would likely kill her.

7 comments:

Hollee said...

Oh Gawd...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Lie to me if you have to but please gawd tell me she flushed...please...say she flushed.

hehe my secret squirrel code is "btbfunjj"

Sunny said...

OMG!!!!! That is hilarious!!! I darn near died laughing here all by myself in the Minto office reading this!!!!! She didn't flush did she?!!! Didn't think so.
That kid cracks me up. Ewwwwwwwwww!

Queen Mel said...

oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd! Kill me now.

The Original Princess said...

nope

Hollee said...

OMG!!! I SAID LIE TO ME!!!

NickyT said...

Ughhhh!

Won't this be a doozer of story to tell her when she is older.

Baby-Sweet-Pea said...

I am laughing out loud!!!! I know my time will come with Sweet pea but this is damn funny. I can see your face...terror. This kid, I have to meet her, I just have to.