Tuesday, May 27, 2008

That Poor Girl!

JJ is with her father this week but had supper with me last night. She talked my ear off the whole time and it was great. She told me that she wants to be just like me when she grows up (must the the arse darts with hot firemen that swayed her). She continued on to say that we can be twins because we both have the exact same curly hair but in different colours. I told her she was growing up so fast and she looked at me and said "I know Mom, I'm almost 5."

After supper, JJ and I went to Dairy Queen. JJ has been asking for a Brownie Explosion Waffle Bowl for weeks. It's huge and she ate the whole thing. I have pics to prove it but I don't know how to get them off my phone. You'll just have to use your imagination.

JJ was eating along and all of a sudden got a look on her face that was purely sympathetic. Then she said "Oh no Mommy! That girl has holes in her capris! That poor, poor girl!" I looked over and one of the girls behind the counter was wearing capri pants with the so very fashionable holes and rips. I held in my laughter as I agree with my sweet and very concerned daughter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do those of us out of the know even want to know what arse darts are?

NickyT said...

Wow, 5! That is the part of the post that grabbed me the most. Wow again.

To Anon - I'm sure if it involves Princess, Firemen and Arses we do want to know as it will be a lesson for all of us on *S*Dipity :) I'm certain of it ;)

Queen Mel said...

I have no idea what Arse Darts are but its got to be a great spectator sport?

:o)