Thursday, May 22, 2008

Can't Be Looking Good...

I usually bring coffee with me every morning but today that didn't work out. JJ is so tired from staying up way later than usual because of the dance show. This morning was a struggle to get out of the house on time and coffee was the item I scarificed for time. As a result, I went to the deli across the street to get some coffee once I got to work.

I walked in and chit chatted with a co-worker and then placed my order for a large coffee and white toast. I haven't had toast forever and I had a craving. The deli owner got my order together and when I pay he looked at me and said "Are you hung over this morning?"

Good god. I soooo should have spent more time on my hair this morning.

7 comments:

LadyLipgloss said...

HAHAHAHAHA.... that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Betcha he wouldv'e changed his tune if he saw you swinging off that pole...hehe

Hollee said...

You should have pointed out that you're beautiful on the inside ;)

Baby-Sweet-Pea said...

I love reading your posts....

Sunny said...

What does he know anyway? Hung over is the new look after the strung out on heroine look of yesteryear.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Two posts and nothing about your trip! We want to hear about your trip, did you go sightseeing, hit any good restaurants ... you must have pics!

NickyT said...

Two Words - Messy Bun! When low on time pull it up. I just got my hair chopped off....shortest ever thanks to the g.d. mullett that a hair dresser gave me 2 weeks ago I had to go to another place and get my hair fixed. Okay, enough about me on your blog.......how did the dance show go? Was there 3 this year or 2?