Monday, January 21, 2008

Update

Monday evening and the standoff continues. Neither of us is budging on this. In all fairness, I haven't informed him that this stand off is taking place. So I guess what I really mean is that I haven't cleaned up the damn Cheerios yet.
As I was making supper, I realized there seems to be a directly co-relation between the crunch of Cheerios under my feet, the disapperance of my lips into my face, and the appearance of new wrinkles on my face.
Who doesn't love a good old fashion stand off?!?!?!

8 comments:

Kimmartha said...

Hmmm, have you considered dropping a handful on his side of the bed? Maybe under the bottom sheet so he can feel them but can't get at them to clean them up? Hmmmmm.......

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!! I suggested the same thing Kim!!! LOL!!! Under the sheets is a good one ...

Queen Mel said...

Thats a great idea Kim but then she get woken up in the night and nobody wants that to happen? Cuz for sure he would wake her up and say "whats that?"

lesly said...

If he doesn't know a standoff is happening then you are giving yourself way too much stress! It's only worth this much energy if he actually knows the hostility is directed at him! You definitly have to find a way to let him know ASAP because you are wasting good anger!

Hollee said...

GAWD!! Have I taught you nothing?? boys are dumb!! Unless you tell him that there's a stand off...he'll remain blissfully unaware!

I still think that dropping crushed Cheerios into his underwear is a great idea!! lol Stand firm lad!

Sunny said...

what about filling his shoes up with cheerios? Or even the pockets of his jackets....all of them?

Madiegirl said...

I'm with sunny ! Fill the shoes !!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late on the taking of events. But please stand firm for all us; keep our mouth shut and pick up shit after the dumbasses. I agree though Les, she MUST let him KNOW that there is a stand off as it is a waste of good anger engery teehee.
Please keep us posted as this unfolds and let us know what other war fare and manuavers you use! Hip Hooray for Team Princess.