Monday, September 08, 2008

You're Searching for Who on the What?!?!

A few months ago, I added a feature to this blog that shows where visitors are coming from and such. It is on the right hand side at the bottom. This feature provides me with much entertainment. At the bottom of the pane, you can click on "watch in real-time" and it shows where people are visiting from (don't worry it doesn't identify you. I have no idea who the faceless creepers are), how they arrived (either directly, from another blog, or from a google search for example) and how long ago they visited.

What I love most about this feature is seeing the people that arrive on the blog via a google search and which words/terms they were googling. Do you have any idea how many people end up on this blog by googling "topless sunbathing Jamaica"???? At least 1 per day. Someone even arrived by searching "topless jogging"...that the heck? I mean really....Ewww. There is good naked and bad naked. I have seen topless jogging and, take my word for it, it is bad naked.

I'll let you know if any other really good google search terms come up.

UPDATE - Holy hell someone arrived here by goolging "topless jogging" while I was writing this!!! What are the chances of that. Damn, if only they had waited a few minutes. Maybe they could have left a comment explaining WHY they were googling topless jogging. Enquiring minds want to know.

1 comment:

awareness said...

hey sarahdipity.....can you help me upload this little feature tomorrow? that's hilarious. I have sitemeter, and I will sometimes look to see how someone from say, Dubai arrived on my blog, but this live feed thing looks like fun.

it makes you want to write about a few sketchy topics just to see who arrives..... :)