Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just so you know...

* roast beef sandwiches are supposed to be made with mustard not mayo. A dill pickle on the side wouldn't be a sin either.
* badly is a word.
* sauerkraut is essentially rotting cabbage, it ferments for 12 days before it's ready to eat- thanks for the heads up, Jenny Mac.
* it is NOT appropriate to eat sardines in your office for lunch. The smell makes me want to vomit for the rest of the day.
* if I vomit from the smell of sardines, I will do it in the offender's garbage can if I can't make it to the restroom.
* I have decided to switch from flip flops to boots because I don't want to redo the polish on my toenails.
* a thong with lace in the back can be uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Jon Carson said...

You have never noticed that quality beef is "aged for flavor"? We live on rotting meat...