Tuesday, September 09, 2008

You Could Have Just Told Me

I recently got a hair cut. It was quite a drastic change...at least it feels like it to me. I went from long curly hair that came below my shoulders to an inverted bob that falls about an inch below my jaw line. Sometimes I wear it curly and sometimes I wear it straight. Mostly curly because straight is just too much work.

I like the new hair cut but I am certainly not the biggest fan of my new hair. I have been receiving compliments left right and centre. In fact, one lady at work couldn't stop telling me how much she just loved it. She told me in the morning and then later on she came back to tell me again when she heard someone else complimenting me on it. I seem to get at least one compliment a day. Yesterday someone told me my hair makes me look sassy. Hehehe...jokes on them because I am pretty sassy. My parents used to tell me so all the time.

I hope the compliments are sincere. However, the sheer volume of them makes me wonder....How bad was my hair before?!?! I mean really, I know it was kinda wild and unruly but it must have really looked like crap! Someone could have just suggested the hair cut along time ago and saved me the horror of walking around looking like a Sasquatch. Geesh.

1 comment:

Hollee said...

When you have the same "bedroom hair" forever and then take the leap to cut it off, people notice and it's unexpected. THAT's why you are getting so much attention...I'm also guessing you're wearing some kickass boots too - which never hurts attention getting. My assumption is that you simply jumped from steamy hot to SMOKIN...You have always had exceptional hair ;) Don't second guess yourself...nobody else does ;) he he - my secret code is ozyxos