Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Think I Might be Dead

Well, I've been working 12-14 hour days since last Thursday and I'm not certain if I'm dead or alive. The muscles in the back of my body from my lower back to my feet not only hurt to use them, but they hurt to touch. This is the first time since last Thursday that I've had time to just sit here. At this moment, I'm watching furniture installers unload a tractor trailer full of stuff. I'm sure I won't be sitting long but it's a nice change for the usual 12 hours of constant running I've been doing.

I guess all this to say that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I'm just locked in a new office building 12-14 hours per day. Believe it or not, we're having fun and watchign the cute movers work isn't such a bad deal either. Yesterday I got to go for a drive in big tractor trailor truck. It was my first time being in one. Tuesday I won my very first filing cabinet race. No new "firsts" for me on Monday. I guess I'll soon see what today holds for me. My short break has ended because someone found me and my superpowers are needed. I'm off to move more boxes.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

I miss you!

awareness said...

my wish for you sarahdipity? a good heated game of arse darts with the boys who will be moving next door to us real soon.

i want to thank you for providing a bird's eye view of their headquarters....:)

ps. well done.....i know you've had your share of assholes barking out their own miserable shit to you, but never ever take it personally. they are just neanderthals trying out new emotions.

you've done an amazing job! I may not be happy with being out of the chaotic front foyer loop myself, but i am glad we're back in the same building. :)

The Original Princess said...

Thanks D. My exhaustion was making me a bit whiny this week. I'm over it now. Thanks for the never-ending support. It is much appreciated.