Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mr. Inappropriate - Appearing At Wendy's Today

JJ and I are on vacation this week. Yesterday we had a really fun day at Magic Mountain with some friends. Today we are doing little things to pass the rainy day. We booked her b-day party at the Clay Cafe, picked out the cake at the Superstore, and bought a little present for someone. All that brought us to lunch time so we decided to go to Wendy's.

We arrived at Wendy's just before the lunch rush. As luck would have it we ran into a friend there and ended up having someone to eat with. As JJ and I stood up to leave, an older man in a black Harley Davidson skull cap with flames, cut off jean shorts, a shirt unbuttoned to his navel with about 4 gold chains on display walks up to JJ. He makes a gun with his finger and thumb, puts his hand between her eyes like that and shoots her! He actually make the shooting sound and then said "Gotcha!" My jaw was on the floor. I was just about to inform him of how inappropriate he was and then he gives her a loonie. OH. MY. GOD.

How many ways can one person find to be inappropriate?!?! He shot my daughter between the eyes. Then gives her money. And he is a perfect stranger. Maybe he is a retiree looking to get into the pedophile business. I was flabbergasted. My daughter is rarely fearful of anything. I've had many many conversations with her urging her not to talk to strangers. Thank god she had the sense to be fearful of this freak and she hid behind me. At least he didn't ask her to help him find his lost puppy. Asshole.

7 comments:

LLG said...

What a disgusting jackass!! What is wrong with people?!

Sunny said...

WTH?!!!!!! That is CRAZY!!!!!!

NickyT said...

That is f'n wrong on many levels! Just WRONG!!!

Queen Mel said...

Huh? Some stranger just walked up and pretended to shoot her between the eyes? Really nice? Brilliant A-hole.

I'm shocked too, definitely a wife beater......and a kid beater I would probably say...

Maybe thats the way he hits on women with kids? Did he leave you hit number on the bathroom wall?

Jon Carson said...

You know, before I had a kid, I would have roflmao if I had see that, and probably fantasized about being that brazen to actually do it!

Now that I have a kid, I can see how it would affect the kid, and the parent.

I do have to say reading that though, it gave me a little chuckle just because its sooooo random!

awareness said...

I think this is what the hip folks would call "sketchy"

Mr. Rogers he ain't

I predict I will soon receive a task to arrange an appt. with him.....gee I wonder what will be written on his psycho medical?

Hollee said...

What a freak!!!