Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Total Block

Well that's weird. I started to write this post this afternoon but ran out of time so I didn't publish, I just closed blogger. I didn't realize it posted the title until someone emailed me and asked if I changed my blog. LOL...the title and lack of post does look like I've blocked the blog.

Anyway, this started as a post about my creative block. For the last few days I can't seem to draw creativity from anywhere. I can't scrapbook, blog, stamp, nothing. It's both frustrating an annoying.

Tonight, I decided to practice my pole dancing for my upcoming parties. Let me tell you that I'm soooo close to vomiting. I have trouble with those spins and for the second time, yes second time, I've made myself sick to my stomach practicing. Seriously, I'm going to vomit if I move. I hope this passes soon. I'm really not sure I'll be able to demo those spins. I can't stop in the middle of a party because I feel like I'm going to puke.

So there you have it. The only block here is my creative block. Maybe it's bad karma for making my blog private. :) Oh, and Hollee, you little tidbit of info does not help. Bah Humbug!

8 comments:

Hollee said...

Ok...HEre's something to get your creative juices flowing...Only 169 Shopping days till Christmas!!!

he he - my security word is "GQTowl" LOL

Queen Mel said...

I had this for the last 2 weeks, Friday night I went home and scrapped 2 layouts! I felt really good about it, got sick on Saturday but felt good creativly.

Stella your groove will return, don't fret.

The puking - has got to stop, that just isn't sexy - poor Eric :o)

awareness said...

If I'm going to pay big bucks for a pole dancing princess to teach me, I don't want any puking!

Hey!! I'm in!!

Enjoy your day........:)

The Original Princess said...

Well, I guess that's only fair...LOL. I'll try to make it up with some rump shaking. ;)

gypsybug said...

I have been way blocked too!! I can't get motivated either...my house still isn't 100% together so we have a crap load of work to do for Jon's business and we have a ton of paperwork....I am going to have a scrapbook corner in this house!! I am sooo excited! Anybody know where I can buy pegboard?

Anonymous said...

Ummm...the hardware store, Amy? LOL

Queen Mel said...

Home Depot - in the very back corner laying flat - $8 I think

gypsybug said...

well aren't you a funny Kitty! :o)